National Lumber and the rest of the building industry are excited to hear that President Obama just signed a bill that will extend the tax credit deadline from November 30 to April 2010. The bill also includes a $6,500 tax credit to existing homeowners who buy a new home if they have lived in their current residence for at least 5 years. Additionally, the legislation gives tax breaks to struggling home builders. The bill passed both houses without nearly any opposition. You can learn more about the new legislation here.
- RT @mmcdole1: Another beautiful project in Mansfield MA with @HuberWood and @James_Hardie products provided by @NationalLumber https://t.co… 3 days ago
- Here is a short and sweet video tutorial for homeowners from Houzz on how primer makes your painting project easier… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 days ago
- All of our stores are open today with regular hours. 1 week ago
- RT @NAHBhome: On #EyeonHousing: Pace of Residential Construction Spending Continues Positive Trend eyeonhousing.org/2017/03/pace-o… https://t.co/br… 1 week ago
- RT @lumbercontacts: Builder Confidence Hits 11-Year High ow.ly/Gngf309N2Ue 1 week ago