Shawn McCadden has an excellent EPA RRP summary for remodelers page on his website. It’s comprehensive and should prove to be quite a valuable resource. He makes very clear that this is a time for the industry to really step up and use this new rule to encourage investments in staff and training that should in the end benefit everyone.
- RT @mmcdole1: Another beautiful project in Mansfield MA with @HuberWood and @James_Hardie products provided by @NationalLumber https://t.co… 3 days ago
- Here is a short and sweet video tutorial for homeowners from Houzz on how primer makes your painting project easier… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 days ago
- All of our stores are open today with regular hours. 1 week ago
- RT @NAHBhome: On #EyeonHousing: Pace of Residential Construction Spending Continues Positive Trend eyeonhousing.org/2017/03/pace-o… https://t.co/br… 1 week ago
- RT @lumbercontacts: Builder Confidence Hits 11-Year High ow.ly/Gngf309N2Ue 1 week ago