FESTOOL has announced that their brand-new CXS compact cordless drills are launching on June 1, 2011. However, in the meantime, you can check out the C-series and T-series cordless drills available at all FESTOOL dealers, including National Lumber. Learn more at drills.festoolusa.com!
Here are the top five reasons why you should own a FESTOOL cordless drill:
- Torture tested to ensure that they will stand up to the toughest demands that you dish out.
- Superior battery life and efficiency. FESTOOL guarantees that their Lithium Ion batteries will last for at least 3 years.
- Five different interchangable chucks. FESTOOL will continue to add new chucks & accessories, as well
- Brushless motor technology with higher efficiency and reliability, reduced noise, and longer service life than ordinary drills.
- Weigh less and are more compact than others on the market, preventing fatigue.
If all that wasn’t enough, FESTOOL also has a no-hassle, 30-day money back guarantee. If you’re not satisfied with your tool, you can return it for a full refund, less shipping costs. You can also return the tool directly to your local National Lumber store, who can handle the return for you. For more information, check out the National Lumber Pneumatic Tool Division website.