Benjamin Moore is pleased to offer a series of training programs for contractors. This series will focus on products, preparation, application, and how to sell against the more price-oriented alternatives. Enhance customer satisfaction, reduce callbacks, and increase the number of referrals received.
New England Stain Training Sessions for Contractors
Level I: Stain Fundamentals
This course is offered as an online class. The objective of Stain Fundamentals is to inform participants about Benjamin Moore’s extensive line of exterior stain products plus provide a basic level of understanding about preparation and application techniques.
These classes take about half-an-hour to complete online. To attend, please follow these instructions.
- Log on to www.benjaminmoore.com
- Select “For Contractors”
- On the “Contractors” home page, there is a box for “New Online Courses”
- Click on the “learn more” link to navigate to the Educational Resources home page
- On that page there are two links. One is a PDF that explains how to create an account on the Contractor Education and Training Center; the other is a link to the log on page.
- Once you have logged in to the Contractor Education Center to take the Stain Fundamentals online courses, simply click on the image below each course name, then click “Start”
Level II: Full Day Comprehensive Class
Please note level I needs to be completed before this session. This level is not available online.
This is a full day program with a Benjamin Moore certificate upon completion. In addition to traditional classroom type presentations, there are various wood stained boards that are handed out for review, group discussions about problem solving and product options. All classes are from 9am-5pm. Currently, there are not any open dates in New England. We will keep you up to date when they become available.
DISCLAIMER: As a Benjamin Moore Paints dealer, National Lumber is offering this information for your convenience and is not responsible for the event being offered. By clicking on the links you will leave the National Lumber website and be taken to another company’s website.