Simpson Strong-Tie’s Quik Drive PRO300S auto-feed screw driving system includes a new decking nose clip, a handy accessory that centers the screw on the deck joist and places each screw the same distance from the edge of the board. This helps to give the deck a clean finished appearance. The Quik Drive PRO300S kit includes the auto-feed attachment, removable nose clip, extension for stand-up driving, as well as a choice of a DeWalt or Makita screwdriver motor. This lightweight tool is incredibly easy to use.
- RT @mmcdole1: Another beautiful project in Mansfield MA with @HuberWood and @James_Hardie products provided by @NationalLumber https://t.co… 3 days ago
- Here is a short and sweet video tutorial for homeowners from Houzz on how primer makes your painting project easier… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 days ago
- All of our stores are open today with regular hours. 1 week ago
- RT @NAHBhome: On #EyeonHousing: Pace of Residential Construction Spending Continues Positive Trend eyeonhousing.org/2017/03/pace-o… https://t.co/br… 1 week ago
- RT @lumbercontacts: Builder Confidence Hits 11-Year High ow.ly/Gngf309N2Ue 1 week ago