National Lumber is pleased to announce a new Contractor Coaching 6-session Workshop by Remodeling Industry Expert Shawn McCadden with Mark Paskell of The Contractor Coaching Partnership. We will be hosting this builder training for our customers at 245 Oakland St, Mansfield, MA in our second floor Training Room. If you are interested, you must register with Mark Paskell by calling 508-847-0162 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each day you will receive strategies and tools that you can take back to your business and implement right away.
Starting Tuesday, February 5, 2013 through Monday, March 18, 2013
Each session will run from 12 Noon to 4 PM. Lunch is included.
Simple Questions for Contractors, Remodelers, Builders and Specialty Trades
• Not sleeping well due to money issues and is it affecting your ability to do your job and have a life?
• Do you know whether you are buying rather than selling projects?
• Are you wasting time with people who will never buy from you?
• Are you confident about making it through the current recession?
• Are your wondering why other contractors are busy working and you are not?
• Will your business be ready to thrive when the economy turns around and work picks up?
This new cutting edge education program for professional contractors is taught by Remodeling Industry Expert Shawn McCadden and Mark Paskell of The Contractor Coaching Partnership, Inc.
Here is the list of available workshops:
• 02/05/2013: Small Business Finances and Profit Strategies for Non-Accountants
• 02/12/2013: Marketing Boot Camp: Targeting the Right Customers
• 02/26/2013: Know What Your Selling Before You Sell It: Strategic Estimating
• 03/05/2013: Mass vs. EPA RRP Differences
• 03/12/2013: Smart Selling for Tough Times: Sales Workshop for All Contractors
• 03/18/2013: You Sold It, Now You Have to Build It: Production
Choose to take several workshops or all of them. The full 6-session program is $750, which is $125 per workshop. However, you can choose to take up to three of these workshops individually at $185 apiece.
If you are interested, you must register with Mark Paskell by calling 508-847-0162 or email email@example.com.
DISCLAIMER: National Lumber is not responsible for the training being offered. National Lumber is sharing this information for your convenience. By clicking on the links you will leave the National Lumber website and be taken to another company’s website.